deanmeme - Favourite Episodes (2/6)
➥ Sam, Interrupted // 5x11
Hello my darlings!
These photos are of my dear, dear friend Stephanie’s artwork. Her sister, Sam, wore this Doctor Who dress to the Wizard World Comic Con in Chicago to meet Matt Smith. It is an all Doctor Who dress with six hand-drawn pieces of artwork depicting scenes of the Eleventh Doctor on his adventures. As you can see, she is really talented and she wants to share with all fans/fandoms!
If you are interested in a one-of-a-kind piece of artwork you can wear such as this (not just Doctor Who, but virtually any fandom), please contact the artist at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that limited commissions are accepted due to time constraints.
….You realize, of course, that Hermione Granger lit a teacher on fire when she was eleven, and kept a person alive in a jar for a year when she was fourteen, and studies dark and forbidden magics for kicks, and is one of the brightest and strongest witches of her era. If she came at me, even wandless, I would aparate to Neptune to get away from her.
Hermione Granger also:
- punched Draco Malfoy in the nose for being an idiot
- purposefully performed a confundus charm on whatshsface WHILE HE WAS FLYING just so Ron would win (omfg that is so fucking dangerous)
- literally pulled a fucking Bourne Identity on her parents and managed to set them up in fucking Australia (jesus christ she literally made it so that she NEVER EXISTED wtf that’s so fucking 007)
- Convinced the Ministry of Magic to give her an incredibly dangerous and volatile device that allowed her to ALTER TIMELINES COMPLETELY (just because she was so smart, literally, that is the reason, her “potential”)
- Has enough basic survival skills and badass magic to literally disappear to the middle of nowhere and flourish AND figure out Voldemort’s plot with Harry
- Hermione also figures out not only what Voldemort’s plan is, but generally how to beat it, WAY BEFORE VOLDEMORT EVER DOES. Why? because she is just that much smarter and better at magic than everybody else
in conclusion: Voldemort wishes he could be as awesome as Hermione, that’s why he wants to kill her so bad.
It looks like Tom is about to fucking cry.
If he was touched, it’s kinda understandable.
I mean, think about it. He is cast as a villain. Sure, it’s a fun role (especially since it’s such a multifaceted, complicated character). He might make a name for himself in the world if you’re lucky, but really, what other expectations did he have?
The film’s protagonist is attractive (in the very masculine, classic sense), strong—the person everyone will root for.
I can believe it if Tom never thought that his character—the bad guy—would become not only the most popular character in the Thor series, but possibly one of the most popular characters in the entire MCU. (Honestly, I think only RDJ’s Tony Stark might have him beat.)
And it just hit him, in this moment, how much people love the work he’s done. It’s overwhelming. I’m happy for him.
JACK HARKNESS MEETING BUCKY AND STEVE IN THE 1940s AND FLIRTING FURIOUSLY WITH BOTH OF THEM
JACK HARKNESS SEEING THEM AGAIN IN THE 21ST CENTURY AND THEY’RE ALL EQUALLY CONFUSED AS EACH OTHER
I AM SO SORRY. I accidentally deleted the post well here it is again.
I am Scottish. I can complain about things, I can really complain about things now.